Looking for something to do this New Year’s Eve? Check out these events happening in and around Mississauga to welcome 2014!
Stay safe and be responsible on New Year’s Eve. Don’t drink and drive. There are plenty of options:
- Take a taxi! See list of Mississauga Taxi Companies.
- Remember, you can ride FREE on Mississauga Transit from 7 p.m. on December 31, 2013 to 4 a.m. January 1, 2014. Click here for MiWay Holiday Service & Schedules.
Mississauga Events on New Year’s Eve – Dec. 31, 2013
- Celebration Square: Join the New Year’s Eve party! Live music and much more.
- The Harp at 55 Lakeshore Rd. E. has a free party with Smoke In The Cockpit, starting at 10 p.m.
- The band Taxi and a deejay will be at at West 50. 50 Burnhamthorpe Rd. W. Tickets are $65 for a three–course dinner or $25 for the party only. Call 905-804-9582.
- The annual Blue Year’s Eve Bash returns to the Port Credit Legion at 35 Front St. N. The entertainment includes: Chuck Jackson, Johnny Max, David Rotundo, Sophia Perlman, Virgil Scott and Steve Strongman. The show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $65. Call 416-885-4737.
- The Sextons will be at the Franklin House at 263 Queen St. S. in Streetsville. Tickets are $20 in advance. Call 905-369-0500.
- The Carpet Frogs rock in 2011 at PK Creek, 255 Dundas St. W. Tickets are $25.
- Sky Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge at 2680 Skymark Ave. is hosting a New Year’s Eve Bollywood party enjoy a five-piece band and a four-course meal for $80. The show starts at 8 p.m.
- Country rocker Dan McVeigh rings in the New Year at the Manchester Arms, 2760 Derry Rd. W. Admission is free. The show starts at 9 p.m.
- Lucy’s Seafood Kitchen, 6905 Millcreek Dr. has a free party featuring Badd Wolf. The show starts at 8 p.m.
- Hidden Agenda hosts the New Year’s bash at Butt Rhettler’s, 6750 Winston Churchill Blvd. Tickets cost $39.95 for a three-course Prime Rib dinner at 7 p.m. or $20 for the party at 10 p.m. Call 905-824-0532.
- Lake Affect at 1 Port St E. in Port Credit brings the Smokin’ Aces. Admission is free. The show starts at 9 p.m.
- Parkside Drive at On The Curve, 55 City Centre Dr. Tickets are $85 for a five-course dinner at 7 p.m. or $35 for the party.
- Roc ‘N Doc’s at 105 Lakeshore Rd. E. has Mike Daley at 10 p.m. Admission is $5 at the door.
- Joe Tucker & Second Wind will be at the Royal Canadian Legion at 465 Hensall Circle.
- Dave Whalen & The Starlites at the Army Navy Centre, 765 Third St. The show starts at 8 p.m. Call 905-274-3821
Whether it’s enjoying a night on the town at one of these events or ringing in the New Year at home with close friends and family be safe and have a great time.
Wishing you and yours the best for 2014 from all of us here at ExperienceMississauga.com